At the Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA) Mission Solutions Summit, taking place April 25-27, Rockwell Collins (Booth 836) will showcase how its next-generation solutions are helping warfighters successfully execute missions in the multi-domain battlespace.
“We’re looking forward to good discussions about how our proven solutions, including flexible avionics, digital communications and positioning technology, will help maintain a tactical advantage on the battlefield,” said Dave Schreck, vice president and general manager, Airborne Solutions for Rockwell Collins.
Experts from Rockwell Collins will be available at Booth 836 to discuss solutions on display that include:
- Open, Certifiable Mission Computers: Advanced multicore processing technology capable of hosting critical safety and mission software applications
- Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE™) Conformant certified applications:
- Avoidance Re-router (ARR-7000) – Alerts pilots of potential threats along the planned route and suggests alternative routes
- Mission Flight Management Software (MFMS-1000) – Provides global civil airspace interoperability (RNP RNAV) with seamless integration of existing mission flight management capabilities in a portable software only solution
- TruNet™: The most advanced, integrated software-defined communications solution available to ensure connectivity between ground and airborne elements
- ARC-210: 6th-generation airborne V/UHF and L-Band software-defined radio that includes Mobile User Objective System (MUOS), Soldier Radio Waveform and an optional smart mount for Iridium® connectivity
- AN/PRC-162: U.S. Army Handheld, Manpack and Small Form Factor (HMS) two-channel networked communications ground radio in a man-portable or vehicle-mounted solution
- TacNet™ Tactical Radio: The smallest, most affordable and greatest range for a Link 16 terminal of its size featuring ethernet and MIL-STD-1553 interfaces
- DIGAR: Advanced GPS technology that provides fixed wing, rotary wing and unmanned aerial vehicles with superior jamming immunity in the most severe GPS-challenged environments
- Interior and Exterior Lighting: Reliable LED lighting, including NVIS compatible and dual-mode capability for covert operations