Cobham will exhibit at AUSA, Annual Meeting and Exposition, 9-11 October 2017.
The booth will be open daily from 0900 through 1700.
Cobham’s booth will showcase the company’s ability to enable global landpower projection, including:
- Advanced electronic solutions for radar, Electronic Warfare (EW), and Communications Navigation and Instrumentation (CNI) applications.
- Antennas – Cobham Antennas provides customers with a variety of COM NAV antennas, Military CSAR Direction Finding systems, Next-Generation Tuneable Antennas, Passive Antennas, Conformal Antennas, ATG Datalink Antennas, Airborne and Ground Military UHF/MOUS SATCOM Antennas, Airborne and Ground Military BLOS SATCOM Solutions, Missile Data Link Antennas/Apertures, Anti-Jam GPS Solutions, Ground Combat Vehicle Intercom Systems and Integrated Communications Environment, and WHISC: a manpack portable UHF SATCOM & Line of Site “on the man, on the move” antenna system. Two ground-plane independent vehicle-mount MUOS V/UHF Satcom antennas will be on display and showing for the first time a new low profile variant.
- Aircrew Restraints – Existing legacy safety products for highly mobile helicopter crewmembers have resulted in serious injuries and catastrophic loss of life. The Cobham Mobile Aircrew Restraint System (MARS) is a device developed and designed to prevent these highly mobile aircrew from being ejected during a crash event, provides fall protection when working near open aircraft doors or hatches and greatly enhances crewmember survivability in these types of events.
- Precision Positioners – highly reliable, high payload to weight ratio, low maintenance and cost effective, this positioner enables the user to provide E/O sensor suites on mobile platforms with simple 28 VDC power and serial I/O or Ethernet interfaces. The resultant saving in space in the crew cab and under armour application make this an excellent solution for Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Target Acquisition market.
- Slip Rings for defense and commercial applications – Cobham designs and manufactures a large range of electrical slip rings for various types of military and airborne platforms, ranging from light, compact solutions for helicopter instrumentation and de-icing applications, to complex solutions for main battle tanks, infantry vehicles, radars and weapons systems. Our slip rings ensure reliable power and data transmission, for several years of operation, with no or limited maintenance.
Subject matter experts will be available to discuss the products and services displayed or described as part of Cobham’s exhibit.